Blog Archive

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Are You Ready?

Greetings in the Name of our Lord Jesus.

Much has taken place in our world in the last few months, quickly bringing us closer and closer to the "Day of the Lord". Enemies are closing in on Israel, our own country along with many others is facing economic collapse. All over the world disasters are hitting hard and fast along with the ongoing wars in North Africa and the middle east.

Again I ask are you ready?

Not just are you physically prepared as I talked about last time but are you cont inuring to seek the Lord to bring increased strength into your heart and life.
Is the love and comfort of our Lord your daily companion or do the news headlines cause that horrible sinking feeling in the pit of your stomach. Our Lord desires for us to know His peace, His sustaining power, His great love with a surety that does not waver.
Once again with the prophet Joel 2:1.
I say "Blow a trumpet in Zion, sound the alarm on My holy mountain! Let all the inhabitants of the land tremble for the day of the Lord is coming surely it is near."
As you are ready for whatever is in store for us, are you encouraging others to prepare, spiritually?

Hebrews 13:5&6 says, Let your character be free from the love of money, being content with what you have for He Himself has said, "I will never desert you, nor will I ever forsake you." so that we confidently say, The Lord is my helper, I will not be afraid what shall man do to me?

Can we say as Job 13:15? "Though He slay me, yet will I trust Him."

We are not promised physical comforts but we are promised peace. John 14:27 "My peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you, not as the world gives, give I unto you let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid."

No comments:

Post a Comment